The lucky endorsers of this new collaboration: Dingdong Dantes and Isabelle Daza.
There would be freebies and discounts that you will get if you will sign up to this card. You will get 10% off on your Birthday Week and Passes to any Bench Events.
Lucy Torres-Gomez, Richard Gomez, Rissa Trillo, Isabelle Daza and Dingdong Dantes.
Mr. Ben Chan and Dingdong Dantes
Charge P2,500 to your BDO Credit Card on gas, shopping and dining and exchange your charge slips for FREE Bench gift certificates!
- The promo is open to all active principal and supplementary cardholders of BDO MasterCard, BDO Visa, BDO UnionPay, BDO JCB and The American Express Credit Card, of good credit standing.
- Cardholders must use their BDO Credit Card from August 1, 2011 to September 30, 2011and reach the minimum spend requirement to redeem free gift certificates from participating Bench outlets.
TREAT Single-Receipt Spend Requirement P100 Bench Gift Certificate P 2,500 P300 Bench Gift Certificate P 7,000 P500 Bench Gift Certificate P12,000
- The Bench Gift Certificates may be used and will be accepted in ALL branches of Bench, Herbench, Human, Bench Body, Kashieca, Charles and Keith, Aldo, Dimensione, La Senza, Celio, Pinoy Lab, FOX, Mothercare, Lyn, CC-OO, Pedro, CPS, Superbench, Bench Tofu, B/Tweeners, Patchi and Call It Spring. It will not be accepted in any branch of Be Connected, Personal Care Exchange and Bench Fix. Redeemed Bench Gift Certificates are valid for 1 year from redemption date.
- Redemption of Bench gift certificates is from August 1, 2011 to November 30, 2011 from participating Bench outlets.
- All domestic retail, installment and international purchases are qualified. The following transactions are EXCLUDED from the promo:
- Internet or Online purchases
- Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO)
- Transactions via Recurring Payment System (RPS)
- Cash Advances via ATM or over-the-counter
- Charge on Demand
- Balance Transfer
- Balance Convert
- Easy Pay Convert
- Easy Pay Cash
- Cash it Easy
- To redeem, BDO cardholder must present the following:
*Splitting is defined as use of BDO credit card more than 3 times in the same store or establishment within the same day.
- BDO Credit Card (must not be expired)
- Valid ID (Driver’s license, SSS photo card, company ID etc.)
- Charge slip with transaction amount not lower than the spend requirement. A single purchase transaction requires only one (1) approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and consequently requiring multiple transaction approvals to meet the spend requirement is not allowed. * Redemptions from such charge slips shall be deemed fraudulent.
- Must be original. Photocopied charge slip not accepted.
- Must be electronically authorized.
- Must be the customer copy (Duplicate/ Merchant copy not accepted)
- Card number printed on the charge slip must match the card number of the BDO Credit Card presented.
- Full Cardholder Name and BDO Credit Card number (first 6 digits only) must be written at the back of all charge slips submitted.
- All original charge slips must be surrendered upon redemption.
- Only one redemption per qualified charge slip is allowed.
- A cardholder will only be allowed a maximum of 5 redemptions per day even if he has more than one qualified BDO credit card.
- Authorized representatives will not be allowed to redeem.
- Cardholders without original charge slip/s or with charge slips that are faded and unreadable will not be qualified to redeem. BDO shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, faded or stolen charge slips.
- Treats are not convertible to cash and may only be availed at participating redemption outlets specified.
- Treats are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the certificates will be deemed fraudulent.
- The Cardholder will be charged the cost of the gift certificates redeemed should the Cardholder cancel the qualifying purchase or transaction at a later date. Similarly, if his/her redemption is found to be fraudulent, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed gift certificates to his/her BDO credit card.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder's eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
Participating Bench Redemption Outlets:
|1. Alabang Town Center||11. Robinsons Place Manila||21. SM Clark||31. SM North Edsa|
|2. Amigo Plaza Mall||12. Rockwell||22. SM Dasmarinas||32. SM Pampanga|
|3. Ayala Cebu||13. Shangri-La Plaza||23. SM Davao||33. SM Rosales|
|4. Ayala Glorietta 5||14. SM Bacoor||24. SM Fairview||34. SM Southmall|
|5. Cybermall Eastwood||15. SM Baguio||25. SM Lucena||35. SM Sta. Mesa|
|6. Festival Mall||16. SM Baliwag||26. SM Mall of Asia||36. SM Valenzuela|
|7. Greenhills||17. SM Batangas||27. SM Manila||37. Trinoma|
|8. KCC Gensan||18. SM Cagayan De Oro||28. SM Marikina||38. Waltermart Calamba|
|9. Marquee Mall||19. SM City Cebu||29. SM Megamall||39. Waltermart Gapan|
|10. Robinsons Galleria||20. SM City Taytay||30. SM Naga||40. SM San Lazaro|
DTI Permit No. 5603. Series of 2011
For updates, visit the BDO website. BDO