SUMMER IN THE METRO.

Summer Sunshine is here! Temperature rising. Let our skin absorb the ray of light! Purchase sunblock, sunnies for skin protection 'cause summer heat is getting hot and hot. 


Unfortunately, I think I'm gonna spend my Summer here in the Metro. Lemme' experience and compare what Manila will share it with me. My body wants to soak all day long to a beach, wear swimming trunks , make sand castle, missing the summer air, the very loud and high increment waves and the salty sea water. Reminiscing my childhood years back in our province, i want to cry now. But since there's no sands here in Manila, Pool is OK for now. 


What I'm wearing: Blue jeans long sleeves (TOPMAN), White Printed Top SM Men's Fashion (SM MEN'S FASHION), Orange Shorts (GUCCI) , Dark orange lace ups (FOREVER 21). Check out and HYPE it on LOOKBOOK and VOTE it to CHICTOPIA





This is my entry to SM YOUTH SUMMER SWAGGER CONTEST.


Visit this site for more info. (SM YOUTH SWAGGER)


Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to hydrate yourself to prevent Heat Shock. Drink at least 8-10 glasses per day. Quench yourself cause Heat wave is steeping. Cheerio!


ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!



No comments:

Post a Comment