Swagged by SM Men's FAshion

This is what I love being a fashionista, you inspire and the love of fashion will lead you back. It’s given that you do have the sense and style, I made it everyday as a part of my routine. Now as one of the Top Fashion Stylist of SM Summer Swagger, things got changed. Thanks SM Youth for picking me one your Summer Swagger Finalists. 
What I’m Wearing: Blue Jeans Blazer ( GUCCI ), Graphic T-shirt ( TEE CULTURE ), Khaki Pants ( TOPMAN ), Blue Shoes ( FOREVER 21 ), Aztec Bag (SM MEN'S FASHION), Big Cross Necklace (S2), Black Nylon Bracelet (S2)
Hype this on (LOOKBOOK)

3k worth of shopping spree is enough for me to purchase stuffs that I want at SM Department Store - SM Men's Fashion 'cause the prices is quite unbelievable like waaah! All this stuff is just 1K worth, imagine! I'll be a shopper of SM till the end of time, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment