Carly Rae Jepsen covers Cosmopolitan magazine’s January 2013 Issue



Carly Rae Jepsen shows off her smile on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s January 2013 issue, on newsstands December 4.

Carly Rae Jepsen, 27, debuts a smoldering look we haven’t seen before. The star turned up the heat with dramatic, smudgy eye liner applied to her top and bottom lash lines and totally tousled hair.
On her relationship with Justin Bieber: “I never get tired of being asked about him. I’m forever indebted to him for the lovely boost that he’s given me.”

Carly says, of her baby face, “If people think I look younger, then that’s great; I’m stoked. But I turned 27 in November, and when I look in the mirror, I see all of the years attached to that face, and I’m content with me.”

Carly Rae Jepsen can now add Cosmpopolitan cover girl to her resume (underneath “Bieber Babe” and “Record Rocker” in the Experience section). Carly Rae Jepsen sat down with Cosmopolitan and talked about her rise to fame. Carly shared with Cosmo that she knew what she wanted to do at the age of seven explaining, “I used to go around the house singing, and my parents took notice. They offered me the opportunity to enter a local talent contest when I was 7. That was my first taste of being onstage. I sang Eternal Flame and Beauty and the Beast. I don’t think I understood it, but I remember being onstage in the spotlight, feeling totally at home and comfortable, and knowing it was what I was meant to do.”

Carly Rae Jepsen will be performing at The Big Jingle this Sunday, December 2 at 4:30E at the Air Canada Centre in the heart of Toronto. CRJ will be sharing the stage with other breakout artists like Sky Blu, The Wanted, and Austin Mahone at the biggest holiday music event of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment