PosturaPH Challenge (Oxygen)



I am a Filipino. I must patronize the products in my own country. #PosturaPH Challenge is easy for me with the help of the only store I trust: OXYGEN.


Oxygen is a fashion-forward clothing store starts with minimalism designs, futuristic cuts and drapes, sheer dresses and tops. That's why I choose this store because all you need/wants is here; Formal/ Business/Outdoor/Party attires for men and women, Accessories like accentuated rings/ earrings/ beaded necklaces/ round scarfs/ fierce eye-wears, tempting perfumes and  Shoe wears. Head Turning, Trendsetting Fashion. Now Filipinos conquered the World Runway and that's because of OXYGEN.

When I enter any of the Oxygen stores, I smile, It makes me feel like I'm on a party because of the music. Pretty much like when fishing out garment that you want, my body goes along with it, I really love the beat . When you walked out  from the store after purchasing, I feel like a model walking on a runway. I really love the beat  That's the reason why  when I go to Hub, Oxygen must be the first store that I'm gonna visit. 

What I'm wearing: (LEFT) Marcela Guttierez T-shirt and Criss-cross Sandals . (RIGHT) Sheer Top with Plunging neckline gray t-shirt, Acid-washed Bag and Gray Pants. (All From Oxygen)

Two-faced T-shirt and Sunnies from Oxygen. 
.
Low V-neck Longsleeves and Harem Pants From Oxygen


For updates, Visit their Website: OXYGEN FASHION. Follow them on TWITTER Like them on FACEBOOK.



No comments:

Post a Comment