Summer Swagger by SM YOUTH


The results are in. A total of 105 entries participated and submitted their most swagger outfit for summer and only ten were chosen to be a finalist this Summer Swagger Style contest By SM-Youth. Luckily, I am one of the Top Ten. Just count one to ten or check the last picture, Inspired by the Coachella / Aztec print. I still remember this day when I attended the Lissa Kahayon + David Guison: Styling, Blogging and Photography Workshop at Tomas Morato and afterwards travelled to Glorietta for the Call It Spring Launching and that day  Miss Laureen Uy  spotted me and say that she admired my top because she has this kind of design, she purchased it in Hongkong. My pleasure Miss Laureen. Anyways, I also just want to thank, Kristin Lizandra Cornejo for the photo. 

What I'm Wearin:
Aztec Print Long Sleeves, Tribal Bracelets and Blue Pants 
Hype this on LOOKBOOK



PLEASE SUPPORT ME by voting for Summer Swagger Style Contest of S.M.
HERE'S HOW TO VOTE! VOTE 3X 

STEP 1-Visit the Fan Page by typing in SM Youth

STEP 2-Click the LIKE button (if already a FAN, it will go directly to the FAN page)

STEP 3-Click the SUMMER SWAGGER CONTEST TAB to open the application

STEP 4-Click the thumbnail to view an entry

STEP 5- Click my entry and click vote 3 times (3times per day) ( https://apps.facebook.com/smyouthswagger/details.php?id=100002684934858 )

Step 6 – A confirmation message will appear to confirm your vote


THANKS A LOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment